About This Role:
Vivrelle is seeking a Merchandise Coordinator to play a critical role in the company's continued growth. Reporting to our Merchandise Lead, this role will be responsible for tracking and updating Vivrelle’s inventory of designer bags, jewelry, and accessories, both in our NYC showroom and on Vivrelle.com. This position is vital to supporting our large and growing member community.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Supporting the inventory upload process
- Supporting in authentication of product
- Conducting inventory cycle counts
- Check showroom inventory to ensure website is always up-to-date
Your Skills and Qualifications Include:
- Organized and detail oriented
- Analytical thinking while being customer-focused and brand-obsessed
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling challenges and opportunities.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done.
- Familiarity with tech and start-up environment
- Experience in the fashion and/or luxury space
Please send your resume and any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.